Black Background | Faq’s (Frequently Asked Questions) & Image Policy
1. How do you create these black backgrounds?
Black backgrounds are created by clicking natural photography and converting it as background with a few photo editor software. We generally create a black background by clicking walls, bricks, tiles, clothes, and this kind of nature photography.
2. Are these black backgrounds are completely free to use?
Yes, You can use images we share on our blog to use for free and for both commercial and noncommercial projects. Only the restrictions do not sell, do not distribute, and do not copyright these backgrounds.
3. How many black backgrounds are there in your collections?
We have thousands of backgrounds in our collection but only published hundreds and still preparing to share more as our graphic designers are working harder to make it live.
4. How to download and save your black background?
The black background image displayed on our website is only thumbnails. We upload original (high-quality background files) in google drive which is secure and easy to download for all our users. We recommend downloading by using google server for getting high-quality files.
5. We have a few black backgrounds to share with you how to submit?
Currently, we do not accept any background shared by users and any companies.
6. Do you distribute black backgrounds on other photo agencies’ websites?
No, All the background images we share on our website are ours and first time published on our website only. We may create official social media pages and share our images there but not on other platforms.
7. Which background files do you recommend?
You can use all the black background files from this website, We have some favorite collections, and check our recently added background files too.